Notifying Condominium of Damage or Loss

Unit owners reporting damage to their condominium unit due to casualty loss (water damage, leak from outside their unit) must complete and send a Notice of Loss to the Condominium's management agent. The Notice of Loss allows the Condominium to make sure that there is a record of damage to your unit or property belonging to the Condominium. The notice also helps in the coordination of necessary repairs or insurance claims.